The best small high school around! Located in the beautiful Allegheny Highlands of Western Virginia.
February 12, 2018
Dear Charger Parents and Guardians,
Parent/Teacher Conference Day – Feb.22, 2018 Conferences- 1:00-4:00 PM and 4:30 – 7:00 PM
Pupil Holiday/ Teacher In-service – Feb.23, 2018
First, THANK YOU for the warm welcome I have received at BCHS. I am enjoying working with our wonderful student body, our parents, faculty and staff, and our community. One of the benefits of working in a small, close-knit community is the opportunity to meet practically everyone. Our Parent Conference Day on Feb.22nd presents a great opportunity for you to meet your student’s teachers and discuss anything related to their education. I will also be available to meet parents to discuss any concerns or suggestions for improvement. We really would like to see you on the 22nd! In addition to speaking with teachers:
- Free hot coffee, hot chocolate, tea, donuts and cookies for everyone.
- Every attending parent will be entered into a drawing for four $25.00 Fuel Cards from Home Oil
- Your student will receive 10 points added to their lowest graded assignment in each class that you visit.
- Our Counseling Department and Administration will be on hand to:
- Assist you with signing up for My School Bucks, our easy new online system for managing your student’s cafeteria account.
- Assist you with signing up for Parent Portal, our online system for you to track your student’s academics and attendance.
- Answer your questions about scheduling, new graduation requirements, and scholarships.
Again, we hope to see you on February 22nd! Working together we can create the opportunities and expectations that will lead to the success of all of our young people. Please feel free to contact me any time I may be of assistance.
Michael Perry, Ph.D.
Principal, Bath County High/ Director, Mertz Career and Technical Center