School Nutrition and Foods Program


For All Parents: Important information about MEALS AT NO CHARGE for all enrolled students.

BATH COUNTY SCHOOLS will be participating in Provision 2 under the Richard B. Russell National School Lunch Act (42 USC 1759a). Enrolled students will be provided breakfast and lunch daily at no charge to the household. BCPS requests that all households complete the free and reduced meals application so the division can obtain the maximum federal reimbursement in order to support providing meals to all children at no charge. Again, all enrolled students will be provided a meal at no charge, but in an effort for continuation of Provision 2 the submission of meal applications is still requested. Parents may also request a paper copy of the application at your school office.



You are now able to go online to pay for your student’s cafeteria extras. This is being provided as a service to parents. Students can continue to pay for cafeteria extras in the school cafeteria.

Go to the My School Bucks website

Bath County Public Schools’ Nondiscrimination Policy can be found here.
2018-19 USDA Non-Discrimination Statement:
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email: *protected email*.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email