Bath County Public Schools PowerSchool Parent Portal
Bath County Public Schools is pleased to announce that you may check your child’s academic progress and attendance information online through a “Parent Portal” of our student records system. From any internet-enabled computer, you may create a personal account on our system, and then connect the account to your child’s records. For parents with multiple children in Bath County Public Schools, you can connect your personal account to all of your children’s records. The setup will take just a few minutes to complete; if you have questions, please contact the school office.
Create your personal account.
- From your browser, go to: http://powerschool.bath.k12.va.us
- Click on the blue Create Account button
- Input the six required fields to set up your account
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Desired Username
- Password (must be at least 6 characters long)
- Re-enter Password
- Input Student's First & Last Name
- Input Access ID: (obtain from school office)
- Input Access Password: (obtain from school office)
- Choose Relationship to Student
- Repeat student information for additional students in family
- Click on the blue Enter button when finished
- Your account is now setup! The next time you login, your child’s attendance and grade information will be accessible.
- Please note that other information beyond attendance and grade reporting is not available at this time.
We hope you will use the new online parent access to stay better informed of your child’s progress in school. Again, if you have problems logging in, please contact the school office.